How can you tell when the doors and windows need to be replaced? This question is one of the most common things that we hear from homeowners in Santa Ana, Ca and the nearby cities. If you are ready for more details about the quality of the windows in your home, then the best thing that you can do is schedule a consultation with us right away.
At Cunningham Doors & Windows, we offer repair and installation services. We are happy to schedule an in-home inspection to help you learn more about the best timeline for replacement windows and doors.
These are a few signs that indicate that you need to replace these products:
- Condensation Between Window Panes: Check your double- or triple-paned windows to see if you can identify any fogging or condensation. If there is any residue between the glass panes, then it means that the seal has been broken.
- Cracks or Broken Glass: Visible damage to the glass is a sure indication that the window needs to be replaced. Don’t risk the danger and energy efficiency issues that result from leaving a broken window in your home.
- Drafty Air: Do you notice that the temperature changes every time you walk past a window or door? Then it is a sign that small gaps might be present around the frames. These gaps bring in the outside air, making it hard to cool your home.
- Warped or Broken Frames: You might find visible signs of damage to the door or window frames. If you can see that they are broken or warped, then talk to us about replacement options. Sometimes the warping might not be visible, but you will notice that it is hard to open or close the window.
- High Utility Costs: Your utility bill is another indication of the drafty air that might be moving through your home. If you have noticed an increase in utility costs, then you should consider the benefits of investing in energy efficient doors and windows.
- Noisy Neighborhood: How often do you hear the neighbors throughout the day? Old windows make it hard to insulate the home, which means you will hear everything that is going on outside. Whether you are tired of the traffic or you don’t want to hear the neighbor’s dog, consider the option to replace the doors and windows.
Homeowners have a variety of motivations to invest in replacement windows and doors in Santa Ana, CA. Regardless of the reason why you want these upgrades, there are many other benefits that you will enjoy. It is amazing to see the difference that good windows and doors will make in your home!
Do you want more information about the right timing for replacement windows and doors? Then you need to schedule a consultation with us at Cunningham Doors & Windows. We provide these services in Santa Ana, CA and the nearby areas. Visit our location at 1940 E Edinger Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705. Or, call to schedule an in-home meeting: (714) 258-2500