Classics are beloved for a reason, be it favorite movies, timeless traditions or popular replacement windows and doors. There are a few classic window and door types that are sure to help your home in terms of efficiency, appearance and value. Choose one of these replacement windows and doors for your Yorba Linda, CA home.
When you think of windows, you probably think of double hung windows. These windows have upper and lower sashes that easily slide past each other. Their single frame design makes them easy to open, close and clean. Double hung windows offer a lot of benefits such as:
- Easy control over air circulation as you can open the top or bottom sash, or both
- Quick cleaning with tilting and removable sashes
- Durable construction stands up to heavy California winds
- Versatile design options with upper or lower screens
- Energy efficiency with double or triple glass panes
A bay window is a window with at least three panes that angle away from your home to create an alcove or bay. These windows are visually stunning, and add a lot of interest to y home’s look. Bay windows can also have benches or storage units underneath for added functionality. Bay windows are great because they:
- Let in tons of natural light due to their size
- Give the room a larger appearance with the increased usable space and external protrusion
- Lowered energy costs with new glass and frame innovations
Don’t forget about doors. Your Yorba Linda, CA home needs high-quality and attractive doors for protection, function, and value.
The first thing your guests see when they come to your house is your entry door. Well-made entry doors have:
- Tough security features so you and your family can rest well.
- Long lasting materials
- Energy Star certifications for extreme efficiency
Patio doors give you easy access to your outdoor space and bring lots of natural light into your home. There are many different types of patio doors from sliding and folding to French, pocket and more. We have a wide variety of patio doors like sliding, folding, French and more.
Sometimes severe storms and nasty weather can threaten your Yorba Linda home. A storm door is a great investment for added protection. Look for storm doors with:
- Tough security systems with durable locks
- Professional grade materials like 20% thicker aluminum
- Energy Star ratings and certifications
Your family and home deserve the best in replacement windows and doors, and one of the above classics is always a good choice. If you need more help deciding what kind of windows and doors you need, or want to learn more about your options, Cunningham Doors & Windows can help. We have years of experience to help you choose the best Yorba Linda, CA replacement windows and doors. Give us a call at (714) 258-2500 for more information or to schedule a free in-home consultation, or stop by our expansive showroom at 1940 E Edinger Ave Santa Ana, CA 92705.