Upgrading the windows and doors will do more than improve the style of your home. These products have an impact on the energy efficiency and function of each room as well. If you are looking at options to improve the quality of your home, then it is essential that you talk to our team about replacement windows and doors in Huntington Beach, CA.
We know that timing is important for these renovations. We don’t want to make you feel like it is necessary to rush into the decision. Our goal is to provide the information that you need to make the right choices. Instead of pressuring you into the sale, we will answer your questions and support your preferences for the timeline of your window installation.
Signs You Need to Replace the Windows
There are a few sure signs that show that your window replacement should be an urgent renovation:
- Age of Your Home:How old is your home? If you are living in an old property, then you might consider the option to schedule a consultation with our team. We will inspect your windows and determine if the products are old enough to require replacement.
- Windows are Difficult to Open:Wear and tear can have an impact on the function of the windows when you are opening or closing them. There are many reasons why the windows might be hard to move. Often, they stick because of warped window frames. These problems can be eliminated by replacing the windows with new materials that are easy to use.
- Cost of Utilities:Pay attention to the trends with your utility bills. It is common for homeowners to notice that the costs are going up over the years. As the windows age, then the insulating features are negatively impacted. You need to install new windows to improve energy efficiency and decrease your spending on monthly utilities.
- Obvious Damage or Signs of Aging:Sometimes, a quick visual inspection is enough to know that the windows need to be replaced. Look at the glass and the frames to see if you can identify any visual signs of aging. These problems might show up in the form of cracked glass, damaged frames, or any other issues that indicate the materials have been compromised.
- Outdated Style:Don’t overlook the benefits that are available when you update the style of your home. Old windows are likely dragging down the appearance of the property. But, you can improve curb appeal by upgrading the windows to update the style of the building.
Most homeowners don’t know how to tell if the windows need to be replaced. So, the best solution is to schedule a consultation with an experienced contractor. We can help you determine whether it is time to invest in replacement windows and doors in Huntington Beach, CA. Contact us at Cunningham Doors & Windows: 1940 E Edinger Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705. Visit our showroom or call any time to schedule an inspection in your home: (714) 258-2500