COVID-19 Statement from Cunningham Doors & Windows, Inc.
Monday, March 23, 2020
We’re still doing business. We’re being cautious and have put protocols in place to keep our representatives and customers as safe as possible. If there’s a chance our representative is sick, we’ll call you and reschedule. If there is a chance you are sick, we ask that you call us to reschedule. Otherwise, we’ll all follow the guidelines set forth by local and national authorities: Rigorous handwashing and disinfectant protocols and social distancing. Let’s work together to keep life as normal as possible while being wise about our collective health and safety.
No one associated with Cunningham Doors & Windows, Inc. has traveled to affected regions outside the U.S. since January 2, 2020.
No one associated with Cunningham Doors & Windows, Inc to COVID-19.
No one associated with Cunningham Doors & Windows, Inc has experienced symptoms of COVID-19.
We have taken steps to ensure optimal conditions for our staff, associates, and customers. These include:
- Our sales team members are doing FREE Exterior “No Contact” home estimates and Virtual Consultations.
- Our installers are limiting social situations, traveling primarily between their homes and installations. They have limited contact with customers. They are maintaining 6’ of social distance with others and employing escalated hygiene standards. If there is reason to suspect they may be sick, you will be called to reschedule your installation.
Our escalated hygiene standards include:
- N95 masks or disposable masks
- Protective eyewear
- Purell wipes and hand sanitizer
- Cleanup after each work day with Lysol spray, or with cleaning products supplied by client if they have allergies or sensitivities
- Office Staff continue to work in the office and are practicing appropriate social distancing and are monitoring their health.
- We want to ensure both you and our representatives remain healthy. If you have an appointment with us and have any reason to suspect you or someone in your home may be sick, please contact us. We will work with you to reschedule your appointment if appropriate.
- To reiterate: Cunningham Doors & Windows, Inc representatives will not be shaking hands, will maintain the recommended 6’ of social distance, and will employ extensive hygiene protocols.
We are still operating and remain committed to providing Orange County homeowners the best window and door replacement experience in our region. If you have questions, please contact us at 714 258 2500 or email@example.com.