As you do with any big project, you want to be sure you have all the necessary information before you start a window replacement on your Tustin, CA home. If you’re considering vinyl windows for your window replacement, use this list of 5 common vinyl window questions and their answers to help get you the information you need.
- Will Vinyl Replacement Windows Work With My Older Home? Yes! Vinyl replacement windows come in almost every shape, size, color and design, so its easy to find the model that meets your home’s style and function needs, from energy savings to low-maintenance durability, and classic shape to bold color. Vinyl also comes in many imitation-wood styles, so you can get the look of a classic window without all the hassle of real wood.
- What is the Lifespan of a Vinyl Replacement Window? While there are many different factors at play when it comes to your windows’ lifespan, from the materials and construction method to climate, weather and more, most vinyl windows last a lifetime. Wood windows, however, only last about 30 years, and this is with constant maintenance and upkeep.
- Are Vinyl Windows Secure? You need your windows to not only look great, but also to work well. This includes keeping your home safe from intruders and other unexpected events. The majority of vinyl windows come with a range of security features to help keep you and your loved ones safe, including full frame installation, secure locks, and strong structural integrity.
- What are My Options for Vinyl Replacement Window Colors? While the exact numbers vary, most vinyl window manufacturers offer hundreds of different colors and finishes. You can mix and match colors and finishes to make even more options, so you’re sure to find the exact combination to match your home and style. Some manufacturers also offer custom color and finish creations for even more personalization.
- How Much do Vinyl Windows Cost? Again, this varies greatly from window to window, and contractor to contractor. However, you can almost guarantee that vinyl replacement windows will cost less than wood replacement windows. This affordability also comes with quality and function, as vinyl is more durable, easy to maintain and often more energy efficient than wood. You can talk to your contractor for a more exact estimate.
If these 5 questions and answers leave you wanting more information, Cunningham Doors & Windows can help. We have tons of experience with all kinds of replacement windows, and would love to use our experience to help you decide if vinyl is best for your window replacement.
You can count on us to help you find the most stylish, energy efficient and high quality windows possible for your Tustin, CA window replacement. Please pay us a visit at 1940 E Edinger Ave Santa Ana, CA 92705 to meet with us or see some window options in person. You can also give us a call at (714) 258-2500 to schedule a consultation or get more information about what we can do for you.